The operator of the e-shop Šarpej v nouzi z.s. on the website sarpejvnouzi.cz IČO 04594347 registered office Modřejovice 63, 270 41 Slabce processes personal data provided by the Buyer for the fulfillment and additional confirmation of the Business Terms, for the processing of electronic order, delivery, payment settlement and necessary communication between the contracting parties for legislation.
1.A personal data controller pursuant to paragraph 5 (a). o) Act No. 18/2018 On the protection of personal data, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Act"), Šarpej v nouzi z.s. ID No. 04594347 with its registered office at Modřejovice 63, 270 41 Slabce (hereinafter referred to as "Administrator");
2. Contact details of the administrator are: e-mail: email@example.com, tel .: +420 604 252 399;
3. Personal data shall mean all information identifying a natural or legal person.
Sources of processed personal data
1. The Administrator processes personal data provided by the Buyer with the consent of the Buyer and obtained by the Administrator based on the performance of the Purchase Contract and processing of the electronic order in the online shop sarpejvnouzi.cz.
2. The Administrator processes only the Buyer's identification and contact information necessary for the performance of the Purchase Agreement;
3. The controller shall process personal data for the purpose of delivery, clearing of payments and for the necessary communication between the Contracting Parties for the period required by special legislation. Personal information will not be published and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of personal data processing
The manager processes the buyer's personal information for the following reasons:
1. For the purpose of registration on the sarpejvnouzi.cz website pursuant to Section 13, Para. a) of Act No. 18/2018 on the protection of personal data;
2. To process the Buyer's electronic order (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. In order to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Buyer and the Administrator;
4. The provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the performance of the purchase contract. The contract cannot be concluded without providing personal data.
Period of retention of personal data
1. The Administrator shall keep personal data for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Buyer and the Administrator and for a period of 3 years from the termination of the contractual relationship;
2. After the expiry of the personal data retention period, the Administrator shall delete the data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
The third party that receives the Buyer's personal information is the subcontractors of the Administrator. The services of these subcontractors are unconditionally related to the successful fulfillment of the purchase contract and electronic order between the administrator and the buyer.
The subcontractors of the administrator are:
Webnode AG (e-shop system);
Česká pošta, s.p. (Delivery Service);
Google Analytics (web analytics);
Subject to the conditions set forth in the Act, the Buyer has the right:
1. Access to your personal data;
2. To correct personal data;
3. To delete personal data;
4. Objection to processing;
5. Data portability;
6. Revoke consent to the processing of personal data in writing or electronically at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
7. To file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if it considers that its right to personal data protection has been violated.
Security of personal data
1. The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures necessary to secure the Buyer's personal data;
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure personal data storage, in particular to secure access to the computer with a password, use of an antivirus program and regular maintenance of the computers.
1. By sending an electronic order on the website sarpejvnouzi.cz the buyer confirms that he / she has been acquainted with the terms of personal data protection and that he / she accepts them in its entirety;
2. The buyer agrees with these rules by ticking the box in the order;
3. The Administrator may change these Rules at any time. He is obliged to publish the new version of the Rules on his website.
These Rules enter into force on09.09.2019